Harry Potter Inspired Hogwarts Bound piece features a letter delivery by owl, a train, and a lightening symbol charms with scarlet and gold crystal accents wire wrapped to a medium key pendant.
Harry Potter Inspiration: Hogwarts Bound
Harry Potter Novels: is a series of fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The novels chronicle the lives of a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main story arc concerns Harry’s struggle against Lord Voldemort, a dark wizard who intends to become immortal, overthrow the wizard governing body known as the Ministry of Magic and subjugate all wizards and Muggles (non-magical people).
Harry Potter Films: a British-American film series based on the eponymous novels by author J. K. Rowling. The series is distributed by Warner Bros. and consists of eight fantasy films, beginning with Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001) and culminating with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011). A spin-off prequel series that will consist of five films started with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016), marking the beginning of the Wizarding World shared media franchise.
(Information copied and paraphrased from wikipedia)
|Cast overview, first billed only: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)|
|Richard Harris||Albus Dumbledore|
|Maggie Smith||Professor McGonagall|
|Saunders Triplets||Baby Harry Potter|
|Daniel Radcliffe||Harry Potter|
|Fiona Shaw||Aunt Petunia Dursley|
|Harry Melling||Dudley Dursley|
|Richard Griffiths||Uncle Vernon Dursley|
|Derek Deadman||Bartender in Leaky Cauldron|
|Ian Hart||Professor Quirrell|
|Ben Borowiecki||Diagon Alley Boy|
|Warwick Davis||Goblin Bank Teller / Professor Flitwick / Voice of Griphook|
|Verne Troyer||Griphook (as Vern Troyer)|
|John Hurt||Mr. Ollivander|
|Richard Bremmer||He Who Must Not Be Named|
- Harry Potter Inspired Medium Key Pendant
- Includes a ball chain necklace (you can customize your pendant as a decoration, a rear-view mirror ornament, or whatever your imagination can devise with add-on options.)
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported components.
- Content varies depending on final customization but items could include zinc alloy, silver, gold, crystal, leather and suede, natural and artificial beads, and other metallic or synthetic items.
- All necklaces are one of a kind and made by hand. Some may be similar but no two key charms are exactly the same.
- Although the keys are themed, each person is unique and will interpret the charm according to their own liking.
- Designed by Sarah Allison.
- WARNING!!!!! Will not unlock any demonic portals…at least we’re pretty sure. Demon tested and carpenter approved!
- Love the jewelry but prefer a unique design of your very own? Custom orders may also be placed by emailing Sarah. She will be happy to work directly with you to find just the right elements to make a special design with you in mind!
- Choose shipping options during check-out.
- WARNING: This item is not intended for children 14 years old and under.
- CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Keep away from small children.
- Contact us if you need 10 or more or any item. Wholesale pricing is available.
1.Of.A.Kind.Mind jewelry is unique and made with positive intent. Find striking, handmade pieces of art that highlight natural elements or your favorite fandom! It’s time to wear jewelry that is one of a kind, just like you!
Our goal is to make the process easy and fun! Choose charms, colors, and materials to create a necklace, bracelet, earrings, keychain, or a decoration. You can choose charms inspired by your favorite fandom too!
Sarah Allison would love to work with you to design the perfect custom piece. You will work together to discuss favorite shows, characters, colors, metals, and lengths. You will design with YOU in mind!
Sarah is available for special event planning, custom graphic design, and social media services. Additionally, she can do DoTerra essential oil consultations. Email Sarah for more details!
Don’t forget to click like, share, and leave a comment on our products. Please come back and leave a review on any products you purchase.