This Charmed inspired Attic Magic Pendant features a cat, a triquetra symbol, a spell book and a tarot card with Amethyst Gemstone, Lava Rock, Quartz Crystal Point, and Swarovski Crystal accents wire wrapped to a dream catcher pendant.
The pendant will come with a ball chain necklace but you can customize your pendant as a decoration, a rear-view mirror ornament, or whatever your imagination can devise with add-on options!
Designed by Sarah Allison.
Inspiration: Charmed the Power of Three
Charmed is an American fantasy television series created by Constance M. Burge and produced by Aaron Spelling. It was produced by Spelling Television with Brad Kern serving as showrunner. The series was originally broadcast by The WB for eight seasons from October 7, 1998 until May 21, 2006.
The Charmed Ones
|The series narrative follows a trio of sisters, known as The Charmed Ones. They are the most powerful good witches of all time and use their combined “Power of Three” to protect innocent lives from evil beings such as demons and warlocks. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve, while they attempt to maintain normal lives in modern-day San Francisco.|
Keeping their supernatural identities separate and secret from their ordinary lives often becomes a challenge for them. The exposure of magic sometimes has far-reaching consequences on their various relationships and results in a number of police and FBI investigations throughout the series.
The series initially focuses on the three Halliwell sisters, Prue (Shannen Doherty), Piper (Holly Marie Combs) and Phoebe (Alyssa Milano). Following Prue’s death in the third-season finale, their long-lost half sister Paige Matthews (Rose McGowan) assumes her place within the “Power of Three” from that point on.
|Charmed achieved a cult following and popularity on The WB with its first episode “Something Wicca This Way Comes” garnering 7.7 million viewers, breaking the record for the network’s highest-rated debut episode.||Charmed|
The series has also received numerous awards and nominations. In 2010, The Huffington Post and AOL TV ranked Charmed within their joint list of “The Top 20 Magic/Supernatural Shows of All Time.” In 2013, TV Guide listed the series as one of “The 60 Greatest Sci-Fi Shows of All Time.”
Charmed has also become a source of pop culture references in film and television. It has influenced other succeeding television series in the same subgenre. The show’s success has led to its development in other media, including a video game, board games, soundtracks, novels, and a comic book series which served as a series continuation.
According to data research from The NPD Group in 2012, Charmed was the second-most binge watched television series on subscription video-on-demand services, such as Netflix. A reboot series of Charmed, featuring different cast members and characters, premiered on The CW on October 14, 2018.
(Information copied and paraphrased from Wikipedia)
The Charmed Ones
The sisters used their family spell book called “The Book of Shadows”. It had a green leather cover with a Triquetra symbol on the cover. What made them so powerful was the power between the three sisters; even after Pru passed and Paige was discovered. The sisters had a cat named Kat. The magic orbs were blue in color along with their White Lighter’s, Leo. Scrying was used with a amethyst crystal point over a map to locate someone or something.While stuck in a time loop with Drake dè Mon, Phoebe used the tarot cards that belonged to the fortune teller Inez. Although she didn’t want to leave without Drake, she set out the cards and read an incantation on the book, sending her back to the present in the Halliwell Manor.
- Charmed Inspired Power of Three – Kitty Cat, Spell Book, and Triquetra – Small Key Pendant
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported components.
- Content varies depending on final customization but items could include zinc alloy, silver, gold, crystal, leather and suede, natural and artificial beads, and other metallic or synthetic items.
- All necklaces are one of a kind and made by hand. Some may be similar but no two key charms are exactly the same.
- Although the keys are themed, each person is unique and will interpret the charm according to their own liking.
- Designed by Sarah Allison.
- WARNING!!!!! Will not unlock any demonic portals…at least we’re pretty sure. Demon tested and carpenter approved!
- Love the jewelry but prefer a unique design of your very own? Custom orders may also be placed by emailing Sarah. She will be happy to work directly with you to find just the right elements to make a special design with you in mind!
- Choose shipping options during check-out.
- WARNING: This item is not intended for children 14 years old and under.
- CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Keep away from small children.
- Contact us if you need 10 or more or any item. Wholesale pricing is available.
1.Of.A.Kind.Mind jewelry is unique and made with positive intent. Find striking, handmade pieces of art that highlight natural elements or your favorite fandom! It’s time to wear jewelry that is one of a kind, just like you!
Our goal is to make the process easy and fun! Choose charms, colors, and materials to create a necklace, bracelet, earrings, keychain, or a decoration. You can choose charms inspired by your favorite fandom too!
Sarah Allison would love to work with you to design the perfect custom piece. You will work together to discuss favorite shows, characters, colors, metals, and lengths. You will design with YOU in mind!
Sarah is available for special event planning, custom graphic design, and social media services. Additionally, she can do DoTerra essential oil consultations. Email Sarah for more details!
Don’t forget to click like, share, and leave a comment on our products. Please come back and leave a review on any products you purchase.